Items 21-30 of 63
- 3G - Capacitación de Servicio al Cliente: Elementos críticos de servicio al clienteSpecial Price $12.00 Regular Price $36.00Learn More
Este curso está diseñado en base a seis elementos críticos de servicio al cliente que, cuando la empresa los cumple, éstos regresan para experimentar un servicio que supera a la competencia.
Horas Contacto: Tres (3) horas generales para ingenieros
- 2G - Time Management: Get Organized for Peak PerformanceSpecial Price $8.00 Regular Price $24.00Learn More
The course will review planning techniques and routines, and how to make them work for you. We will discuss how to get things done; how to be BOLD (have balance, organize our time, let things go, and learn to delegate), and how NOT to procrastinate. This includes how to organize your workspace, and how to manage your workload.
- 2G - The ABC's of Supervising OthersSpecial Price $8.00 Regular Price $24.00Learn More
This course will review how a supervisor’s role is different, common concerns of a supervisor and responsibilities of a supervisor. We will discuss how to manage conflict and structure difficult conversations. This includes ways to develop relationships and establish credibility. After taking this course, you should feel ready to move into a supervisory role and successfully lead a team.
- 2G - Solución de Conflictos: Tratando con Personas DifícilesSpecial Price $8.00 Regular Price $24.00Learn More
En este curso, aprenderá a cómo transformar las situaciones difíciles en oportunidades de crecimiento.
Horas Contacto: Dos (2) horas generales para ingenieros
- 2G - Leadership Skills for SupervisorsSpecial Price $8.00 Regular Price $24.00Learn More
This course will give you the skills in communication, coaching, and conflict that you need to be successful. You will learn how to identify your primary leadership style and how to develop the flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- 2G - Influence and PersuasionSpecial Price $8.00 Regular Price $24.00Learn More
The course will cover techniques to help with persuasive conversations, including the benefits of pushing and pulling. Communicating with confidence is helped by having a purpose and outcome, making sure the receiver is ready, using positive intent, choosing the best words, and monitoring self-talk.