Instructor <a href="instructorgrahamvanbruntpe"> Graham Van Brunt, P.E.</a> in Electrical Engineering
Items 1-10 of 15
- 4T-Basic Fundamentals of Electricity and DC Circuit Analysis$60.00Learn More
Basic Fundamentals of Electricity and DC Circuit Analysis
In Basic Fundamentals of Electricity and DC Circuit Analysis (Video On Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ The fundamental concepts of electrical direct current circuits, which form the basis to all electrical/electronic systems
∙ Ohm’s Law and its importance in current, voltage, and impedance
Kirchhoff’s Laws and how they help in analyzing and metering circuits
- 2T-Symmetrical Components for Three-Phase Power Analysis$30.00Learn More
In Symmetrical Components for Three-Phase Power Analysis, you'll learn ...
The origins of Symmetrical Components and how they can be utilized
An understanding of the “a” operator and how to apply it
How to develop Synthesis Equations
- 3T-Basic Fundamentals of AC Circuit Analysis$50.00Learn More
In Basic Fundamentals of AC Circuit Analysis, you'll learn ...
- A foundation with which you can work with circuits involving Alternating Current
- Relevant topics, including AC Power, Factor, Resonance, Complex Numbers, Reactance, and Impedance
- 2T- Digital Electric Circuits & Intelligent Electrical Devices$30.00Learn More
In Digital Electric Circuits & Intelligent Electrical Devices, you'll learn ...
∙ How Digital Electric Circuits work in the modern Intelligent Electrical Devices (IEDs)
∙ The role of Logic Gates
Digital Flip-Flops and how they relate to IEDs
- 4T-Electric Power Metering for Single and Three Phase Systems$60.00Learn More
In Electric Power Metering for Single- and Three-Phase Systems, you'll learn ...
∙ The fundamentals of Electric Power
∙ How to meter a 3 Phase 4 Wire Load ("Y" Connected) and a 3 Phase 3 Wire Load (Delta Connected)
The role of instrument Transformers (Current & Voltage CTs & PTs)
- 6T-Protection and Control of High Voltage Power Circuits$90.00Learn More
Protection and Control of High-Voltage Power Circuits
In Protection and Control of High-Voltage Power Circuits (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ HV Bus Differential Protection; CT Saturation and Mal-operation of Bus Protection
∙ Overview of HV Circuit Breaker Types (Oil, Vacuum, Air Blast, SF6)
HV Circuit Breakers
- 6T-Electrical 3 Phase Power Transformers Fundamentals$90.00Learn More
Electrical 3-Phase Power Transformers Fundamentals
In Electrical 3-Phase Power Transformers Fundamentals (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ The basic principles of high voltage transformers from a protection and control perspective
∙ Transformer Connections: (Y – Y; Delta - Delta; Y - Delta; Delta - Y and Y - Zag Zig) and Transformer Clock System Vector Nomenclature
Transformer core construction and losses & cooling mitigation techniques
- 4T-Distribution Station Feeder Protection$60.00Learn More
Distribution Station & Feeder Protection
In Distribution Station & Feeder Protection (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ The protection and control principles of distribution stations and feeders
∙ Transformer Differential Protection
- 4T-Power Analysis in AC Circuits$60.00Learn More
Power Analysis in AC Circuits
In Power Analysis in AC Circuits (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ How to work with three-phase power
∙ How to describe how instantaneous and average power in AC circuit can be written in terms of peak current and voltage and of rms current and voltage
Calculate what is required for power factor correction
- 6T-Per Unit Analysis for Single and Three Phase Systems$90.00Learn More
Per Unit Analysis for Single- and Three-Phase Systems
In Per Unit Analysis for Single- and Three-Phase Systems, you'll learn ...
∙ How to work with Three-Phase Normalization and various transformer configurations
∙ The Normalization Process used in Per Unit Analysis
The need and process of “Base Change”
Items 1-10 of 15
Validate your login
Crear una nueva cuenta