Practical Electrical Engineering - Ingenieria Electrica - Cursos Técnicos - Ingenieros
Items 1-10 of 14
- 2T- Digital Electric Circuits & Intelligent Electrical Devices$30.00Learn More
In Digital Electric Circuits & Intelligent Electrical Devices, you'll learn ...
∙ How Digital Electric Circuits work in the modern Intelligent Electrical Devices (IEDs)
∙ The role of Logic Gates
Digital Flip-Flops and how they relate to IEDs
- 4T-Basic Fundamentals of Electricity and DC Circuit Analysis$60.00Learn More
Basic Fundamentals of Electricity and DC Circuit Analysis
In Basic Fundamentals of Electricity and DC Circuit Analysis (Video On Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ The fundamental concepts of electrical direct current circuits, which form the basis to all electrical/electronic systems
∙ Ohm’s Law and its importance in current, voltage, and impedance
Kirchhoff’s Laws and how they help in analyzing and metering circuits
- 4T-Trigonometry for Electrical Engineering$60.00Learn More
This course takes you from the fundamentals of trigonometry to the more sophisticated operations required in electrical engineering. As you work and study electrical engineering you are going to run into various proofs and equations that are based on trigonometry.
- 4T-Power Analysis in AC Circuits$60.00Learn More
Power Analysis in AC Circuits
In Power Analysis in AC Circuits (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ How to work with three-phase power
∙ How to describe how instantaneous and average power in AC circuit can be written in terms of peak current and voltage and of rms current and voltage
Calculate what is required for power factor correction
- 4T-Short Circuit Analysis for HV Three Phase Systems$60.00Learn More
Short Circuit Analysis for HV Three Phase Systems
In Short Circuit Analysis for HV Three Phase Systems (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ The types of faults on high-voltage three-phase systems
∙ The basic concepts of fault studies on high-voltage three-phase systems
The methodologies of system faults
- 6T-Per Unit Analysis for Single and Three Phase Systems$90.00Learn More
Per Unit Analysis for Single- and Three-Phase Systems
In Per Unit Analysis for Single- and Three-Phase Systems, you'll learn ...
∙ How to work with Three-Phase Normalization and various transformer configurations
∙ The Normalization Process used in Per Unit Analysis
The need and process of “Base Change”
- 3T-Basic Fundamentals of AC Circuit Analysis$50.00Learn More
In Basic Fundamentals of AC Circuit Analysis, you'll learn ...
- A foundation with which you can work with circuits involving Alternating Current
- Relevant topics, including AC Power, Factor, Resonance, Complex Numbers, Reactance, and Impedance
- 8T-Rotating Machines$120.00Learn More
In Rotating Machines (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ Commutation as it relates to DC motors and generators
∙ Synchronous generators connected to large systems, such as the North American Grid
The workings of DC motors and DC generators
- 2T-Electrical Drawings$30.00Learn More
This course is intended for use by those new to using electrical drawings or those wishing to refresh their knowledge of the associated function and components that make up the electrical drawing system.
Items 1-10 of 14
Validate your login
Crear una nueva cuenta