Instructor <a href="instructor-juan-borrero">Juan C. Borrero, PE</a> <a href="instructor-samuel-lugo-velez">Samuel Lugo Velez, MSEE, PE</a> <a href="instructor-marvi-teixeira"> Marvi Teixeira, PhD </a> <a href="instructorgrahamvanbruntpe"> Graham Van Brunt, P.E.</a> in Ingenieria Electrica
Items 1-10 of 18
- 3T-Basic Fundamentals of AC Circuit Analysis$50.00Learn More
In Basic Fundamentals of AC Circuit Analysis, you'll learn ...
- A foundation with which you can work with circuits involving Alternating Current
- Relevant topics, including AC Power, Factor, Resonance, Complex Numbers, Reactance, and Impedance
- 2T- Digital Electric Circuits & Intelligent Electrical Devices$30.00Learn More
In Digital Electric Circuits & Intelligent Electrical Devices, you'll learn ...
∙ How Digital Electric Circuits work in the modern Intelligent Electrical Devices (IEDs)
∙ The role of Logic Gates
Digital Flip-Flops and how they relate to IEDs
- 6T-Protection and Control of High Voltage Power Circuits$90.00Learn More
Protection and Control of High-Voltage Power Circuits
In Protection and Control of High-Voltage Power Circuits (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ HV Bus Differential Protection; CT Saturation and Mal-operation of Bus Protection
∙ Overview of HV Circuit Breaker Types (Oil, Vacuum, Air Blast, SF6)
HV Circuit Breakers
- 6T-Electrical 3 Phase Power Transformers Fundamentals$90.00Learn More
Electrical 3-Phase Power Transformers Fundamentals
In Electrical 3-Phase Power Transformers Fundamentals (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ The basic principles of high voltage transformers from a protection and control perspective
∙ Transformer Connections: (Y – Y; Delta - Delta; Y - Delta; Delta - Y and Y - Zag Zig) and Transformer Clock System Vector Nomenclature
Transformer core construction and losses & cooling mitigation techniques
- 4T-Power Analysis in AC Circuits$60.00Learn More
Power Analysis in AC Circuits
In Power Analysis in AC Circuits (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ How to work with three-phase power
∙ How to describe how instantaneous and average power in AC circuit can be written in terms of peak current and voltage and of rms current and voltage
Calculate what is required for power factor correction
- 6T-Per Unit Analysis for Single and Three Phase Systems$90.00Learn More
Per Unit Analysis for Single- and Three-Phase Systems
In Per Unit Analysis for Single- and Three-Phase Systems, you'll learn ...
∙ How to work with Three-Phase Normalization and various transformer configurations
∙ The Normalization Process used in Per Unit Analysis
The need and process of “Base Change”
- 4T-Short Circuit Analysis for HV Three Phase Systems$60.00Learn More
Short Circuit Analysis for HV Three Phase Systems
In Short Circuit Analysis for HV Three Phase Systems (Video on Demand), you'll learn ...
∙ The types of faults on high-voltage three-phase systems
∙ The basic concepts of fault studies on high-voltage three-phase systems
The methodologies of system faults
- 4T-Trigonometry for Electrical Engineering$60.00Learn More
This course takes you from the fundamentals of trigonometry to the more sophisticated operations required in electrical engineering. As you work and study electrical engineering you are going to run into various proofs and equations that are based on trigonometry.